- Warehousing and Inventory Management
Warehousing and Inventory Management
You have a significant investment in your assets and inventory, so when your product is stored, it needs protection and management.
Our 80,000 square-foot office furniture warehouse has been designed to accommodate your assets and inventory. We also provide short-term furniture storage for pending installation and long-term storage of excess inventory. Our furniture storage methods will effectively protect your products from dirt, dust, and damage in a climate-controlled environment.
Office Furniture Storage Process
We forecast incoming shipments and receive your furniture into the warehouse, verifying that it matches the bill of lading, manufacturer’s packing list, and purchase order. We carefully inspect all product shipments for completeness, visible and concealed damage, and conformance to specifications. And if there’s a problem, we file freight claims and notify the project manager of any defects, shortages, or nonconformance.
If your business is located in Philadelphia, New Jersey, or Delaware, call Premier at 215-734-2300 or contact us online to learn more about our furniture warehouse.
Cost Saving Inventory ManagementWe help you better utilize your assets and avoid costs by:
• Simplifying the tracking process
• Reusing your company’s existing assets
• Analyzing assets to eliminate obsolete inventory and reduce storage costs
• Managing the asset levels to address churn, so reconfigurations can be executed more efficiently
• Reducing cycle time from furniture order to delivery and facilitating complete, on-time, and error-free installation
Having our own warehouse has many advantages that we can pass on to our clients. Our racks are fully stocked with parts and pieces that gives us the flexibility to act quickly whenever needed. This convenience gives us the leverage to make Premier a true full-service dealer.
Additional Services Include:
• Furniture maintenance and repair services
• Office furniture rental
• Refurbished furniture sales and non-warranty repairs
We'd Love to Hear from You
Let us know how we can help you with your space.